Assistant Manager Yarns
- Design and development of new Open end and Technical yarns.
- Pre-costing for all new yarn developments.
- Update and maintain yarn specifications for validation and bulk production.
- Communication with Operations, Sales and Supply Chain regarding new developments.
- Update New Development Product portal to get actual and real time data and reports.
- Documentation and preparation of launch package for all successful products.
- Sound knowledge of spinning techniques.
- Strong understanding on conventional and technical fibers.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Teamwork and cross functional coordination.
|Department :||Research & Development|
|Job Type:||Full Time/Permanent|
|Education:||B. Sc. Textile Sciences (Yarn Manufacturing)|
|Experience:||4 – 5 years of experience|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Posted On:||January 31st, 2020|
|Apply By:||February 23rd, 2020|
|Location:||Faisalabad – Pakistan|