Overview of the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and consistency in overall product costing and inventory valuation for Financial Reporting of the Company within prescribed timelines. Along with managing the delivery of data for analysis to business team including costing for future pricing decision, you will also be working towards the improvement of existing processes to drive efficiency and leading various projects for value addition in the Company.
You will be reporting to the Head of Finance – SGL.
• Extract and conduct timely execution of daily and monthly cost estimates in SAP. Run new materials cost estimate requests and monitor the data for errors, trouble shooting, along with guiding and training business teams on issues related to cost estimates or material management.
• Execute smooth monthly closing of Material Ledger and Pre-Material Ledger activities such as timely completion of inter-departmental closing activities and calculation and settlement of WIP, Variances and activity rates.
• Prepare monthly reports including ageing report for all plants, monthly blocked stock report, volume and sales and material price variance report, production variance report, labor efficiency and fixed cost report of each unit. Moreover, you will also prepare CM Analysis reports unit wise and compile consolidated Gloves BEs report for Canada team and local SKUs report for SGL sales team.
• Reconcile monthly and YTD COPA with PNL, product and group wise. Develop interactive dashboard for better analysis of negative margin SKUs, abnormal trend, or any other requested data.
• Plan and initiate budgeting activities along with reviewing and consolidating unit budgets.
- Department :
- Job Type :
- Min. Education :
- Post Graduate / Masters (Business)
- Minimum Experience :
- 5 to 6
- Job Location :
- Posted On :
- Apply By :
Apply for this vacancy
Complete your application process on our online career portal.